|Working Experience||6 years|
|Education Level||First / Secon|
|Application Deadline||May 16, 2018|
|Industry||Insurance - Sales/Busines|
- Support Head, Distribution in executing the DL sales strategy for Insurance Products and growth. Has responsibility for increased revenues and building the business.
- To establish a strong DL presence in the local market through delivering the business vision and strategies of DL to obtain higher market share and profitability.
|KEY RESPONSIBILITIES||The Head of Bancassurance will be accountable for the overall management of the Bancassurance businesses of DL and the relationship(s) between DL and partner bank(s) or financial institution(s):
- Execute Banc assurance/group strategy and drive revenue.
- Identify and pursue financial institutions for the establishment of Banc assurance/group life businesses
- Implementation of strategies across partner bank(s) branches for increased penetration.
- Work with teams so that all channels deliver desired productivity.
- Employee engagement and coaching of direct reports.
- Ensure adherence to internal and regulatory compliance (In both industries)
- Champion/support the development of competitive and demand driven products.
- Drive the sales volumes to ensure profitability and sustainability of the channel.
- Monitor service levels to ensure adherence to requirements of the Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and respective service standards.
- Manage service issues and propose appropriate solutions to fix the issues
- Report on the quality of service delivery to the Head of Distribution monthly.
- Manage Sales support of the partner banks through Bancassurance Officers (Agents or RM’s)
- Design and roll-out incentives schemes to grow the Group business and Bancassurance channel
- Design and implement reporting lines and systems that engenders competition among service providers
|Required Skills or Experience||
- Work experience of 5 – 10 in the Life Assurance industry, with experience of Group business/Bancassurance Distribution and channel management – would be an advantage.
- Must be well versed Sales Management, Regulations on insurance and Bancassurance, and Corporate Agency guidelines of the Insurance Regulator.
- Good understanding in application of key principles of sales management & leadership including motivational & interpersonal skills & problem solving.
- Experience in sales and Distribution in a Bank and /or other financial services organization would be an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
|Education / Preferred Qualifications|
- Degree holder / Post graduate / MBA
- Chartered certification/ diploma in Insurance would be desirable.
|How to Apply|