|Company||Ghana HR Solu|
|Working Experience||5 years|
|Application Deadline||May 24, 2018|
|Industry||Manufacturing - Manufacturing|
|Salary Range||Not Specified|
Our client, an international cement manufacturing company is currently seeking to hire an efficient and proactive
|Electrical Maintenance Manager||to support their operations in Ghana.
Successful candidate will contribute to reach maximum availability/reliability of the electrical equipment and installations in the plant by performing the appropriate corrective and preventive actions at the lowest cost and in compliance with the OH&S regulations.
|DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES||
- Monitor performance of electrical maintenance personnel (internal and external).
- Develop, inform and motivate its team, ensuring competencies and skills development according to technical innovations, plant or personal needs.
- Support the Maintenance Manager in the elaboration and control of the maintenance budget ensuring planning and follow-up of costs.
- Implement effective and systematic solutions to achieve budget and to meet or exceed targets.
- Contribute to sourcing and purchasing of CAPEX and third-party services: identify needs, provide technical requirements, support tendering, follow up service execution and commissioning, provide input for supplier qualification and evaluation.
- Communicate and implement regulations, company goals, local permits, policies and procedures; optimize the internal processes and structures.
- Supervise personnel to apply them consistently and ensure ISO compliance for related activities.
- Respect MAC standard; follow up weekly Mac targets (KPI’s)
- Manage major corrective maintenance actions, critical spare part and plant annual shutdown programs in coordination with Maintenance and Production Manager.
- Determine and schedule the necessary actions of corrective and preventive electrical maintenance in coordination with Mechanical and Preventive Maintenance Supervisors to assure proper functioning of electrical equipment’s and installations.
- Ensure electrical maintenance team full time readiness to efficiently tackle emergencies or urgent breakdowns.
- Prepare weekly work orders according to preventive maintenance plans or scheduled corrective maintenance actions.
- Coordinate and supervise execution of work order activities, failure data gathering (cause, symptom…), time confirmation (external and internal), material withdrawal, manage execution of maintenance activities by third parties.
- Cooperate with shift leads
- Other duties as assigned
|Required Skills or Experience||
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering
- Master degree in electrical engineering is an added advantage
- Minimum 5 years of electrical maintenance management experience.
- Electronics troubleshooting skills
- Strong knowledge of electrical engineering concepts.
- Ability to interpret blueprints, specifications and schematics
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task effectively
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Safety program management and implementation
- Attention to detail
- Experience in electrical maintenance operations
- Working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
|How to Apply|