|Duties and responsibilities but not limited to:||
- Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, take/ cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. Process orders, forms and applications.
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions are taken on customers' requests.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
- Cross selling of products and services.
- Assists customers with intermediate and advanced account-related requests/inquiries such as deposits or withdrawals, funds transfers, loan and installment payments, official checks and money orders, products or services, and other transactions as requested or assigned.
- Maintains and reconciles a cash drawer, adhering to organization cash handling & security policies and procedures.
- Greets customers, ascertains customers' needs and directs them to the appropriate department. Informs clients of new services and product promotions.
- Researches and resolves customer service issues within given authority, acting as the liaison between the customer and the organization when necessary.
- Complies with organization operations and security procedures in accordance with policy and standards.
- Opens new business accounts and delivers related business products/services.
- Performs other duties as assigned.