|Education Level||Secondary Sch|
|Application Deadline||May 14, 2018|
|Industry||Medical Servi - Security/Law|
A reputable fast growing NGO into Primary Health provision in Greater Accra, Central, Western Regions and Ashanti Region is looking for result-oriented
|Security Guard||for immediate employment.
To provide proactive security services throughout the facility to protect property, staff, patients and visitors against theft, crime and violence.
|Main Duties and Responsibilities||
- Maintain a security watch on all the facility property and equipment.
- Respond to any security incident as and when required in a timely and professional manner
- Patrol the facility, inspecting buildings, examining doors and windows, and checking for intrusions.
- Secure the facility property by locking offices and turning off lights and other electrical devices unintentionally left on after office hours.
- Check in-coming and out-going vehicles and be vigilant and proactive to crime prevention at all times
- Be conversant with the use of all fire-fighting equipment including knowledge on hydrant position
- Investigate theft, pilfering, losses and assaults and submit report with recommendations
- Assist staff during medical emergencies by managing crowd control
- Maintain the required records relating to duties, ensure clear and precise log entries are made and incident/crime reports are completed as directed
- Maintain appropriate logs to advise management of potential security problems
- Report all suspicious incidents/items and challenge any untoward behaviour in accordance with the policy regarding security.
- Perform other official duties that may be assigned
|Required Skills or Experience||
- MSLC (pass in all the (4) four subjects
- SSSCE (passes in English and mathematics
- BECE (credit in six (6) subjects including English Language and mathematics)
|Required Computer skills in Outlook, Word, and Excel are required.||
- Any additional Qualification preferred but not required
- Should not be more than 45 years
|How to Apply|