|Company||Ghana HR Solu|
|Working Experience||3 years|
|Application Deadline||Jun 07, 2018|
|Industry||Agro- industr - Driving / Tra|
|Salary Range||Not Specified|
Our client, a global commodity trading and processing company is currently looking for an efficient and highly proactive
|Fleet Manager||to help with their operations in Ghana.
The selected candidate will perform supervisory and operational fleet management duties. This includes but not limited to increasing truck’s performance, optimizing costs, maximizing profits for every trip, improve efficiency, ensure truck maintenance through proper servicing procedure, ensure efficient allocation of fuel and dispatching of trucks, supervising drivers and energizing the team to achieve set objectives/goals.
- In charge of truck allocation to client both internal and external
- Following up on dispatched trucks from farm gate to port incl external services until
- Monitor and ensure proper documentation of all payments, receipts and invoices.
- Ensure delivery targets and quality parameters are met
- Allocate and monitor fuel usage and trip allowances.
- Responsible for providing weekly operational and financial reports
- Monitor yard operations and report on active/available trucks as well as those on repair
- Report on repair and maintenance expenses against investments.
- Support HR to recruit and train new drivers.
- Co‐ordinates the activities of drivers including managing performance, motivation and
- training requirements
- Support the D/S regional manager to develop cost cutting strategies for the business
|Required Skills or Experience||
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, logistics and supply chain management or any related academic field
- Desirable: CIPS, SMILT, MBA or Master degree program in any related field
Minimum 3 years’ experience working as a Fleet Manager or in a related role is preferred
- Ability to work in a team and manage a large group
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written, communication and report writing skills
- Strong excel and IT skills
- Knowledge and experience in transport management.
- Road transport knowledge is preferred
- Strong Mobility: Ability to travel across Ghana especially to the field for work purposes.
- Must be on 24-hour call
- Willingness to work on weekends and holidays.
|How to Apply|