Following Kwaku Bonsam's hoax-eruption days back when the Ghanaian witch-doctor took responsibility for Portuguese forward Cristiano Ronaldo's injuries, another soothsayer in the circle somewhere has sprung up with numerous predictions prior to the World Cup kicking-off late yesterday.
Mancho Kalashenkiov, popularly known for his foretelling of Malaysia's missing plane, the Serb has predicted some events which are ostensibly utter-mind-blowers.
The spiritualist has said all Africa's representatives in Brazil will suffer group stage exit amongst many other audacious predictions.
- Cristiano Ronaldo will not score a single goal.
- Brazil will exit in semi-finals.
- No African team will go to the next round.
- European team will win the cup for the second successive time.
- Neymar will get a red card.
- Messi will shine only to be injured later.
- Violence will breakout in Rio de Janeiro killing people.
- Diego Costa will not play more than thirty-three (33) minutes in Brazil.
- France will play dismally like they did in 2010.
- Top goal-scorer will score five (5) goals.
Indeed the proliferation of spiritualists taking football to another level raises some amount of concern from all and sundry.
Send your news stories to and features to . Chat with us via WhatsApp on +233 55 2699 625.