The General Overseer of the Glorious Wave Church International, Prophet Badu Kobi has issued a statement to rubbished claims by controversial radio owner, Alfred Kwame Larbi that, he [Kobi] was promised a private jet by former President John Dramani Mahama to denigrate President Akufo-Addo.
The statement which was issued by the Communication Directorate of the Church also disputed claims that he confronted Mr. Larbi and bribed him to denigrate Akufo-Addo.
‘’ It is never true as alleged that Mr. Alfred Kwame Larbi, aka DJ Oxygen was bribed by Prophet Badu Kobi with a stolen car and money to tarnish the image of the then flagbearer of the NPP, Nana Addo Dankwa Akofo Addo. ‘’
It is never true as alleged by Mr. Alfred Kwame Larbi, aka DJ Oxygen that sincere and prudent Prophet Emmanuel Badu Kobi is a notorious criminal and car stealer,’’ the statement said. Alfred Kwame Larbi alleged that Prophet Kobi allegedly instructed him to carry out the agenda in order for him to win favours from Mr. Mahama who was at the time President of Ghana.
Mr. Larbi who is popularly called DJ Oxygen said, the prophet was expecting a private jet from Mahama and because he felt ‘’I could help in that agenda, he wanted me to destroy Nana Addo.’’
He has also threatened to sue individuals who are pushing the story of him being a gay because ‘’the story is false and unfounded. I am being tagged a gay because I refused to do the prophet’s bidding.’’ But Prophet Kobi has described the claims as diabolic and urged his church members and family to dispute them.
Read Below the full statement
The General Overseer and Founder of Glorious Wave Church International, Prophet Emmanuel Badu Kobi with extreme dissatisfaction with assertion by Mr. Alfred Kwame Larbi, aka DJ Oxygen, of Oxzy FM during his discussion on Rainbow Radio 87.5FM (Reported by Rashid Obodai Provencal May 06, 2018), wishes to state as follows:
1. It is never true that Prophet Badu Kobi was expecting private jet from former president John Mahama, which as alleged, influenced his line of prophecies in order to malign and destroy President Akufo-Addo. Prophet Badu Kobi’s prophecies are direct declarations from God.
2. It is never true as alleged that Mr. Alfred Kwame Larbi, aka DJ Oxygen was bribed by Prophet Badu Kobi with a stolen car and money to tarnish the image of the then flagbearer of the NPP, Nana Addo Dankwa Akofo Addo.
3. It is never true as alleged by Mr. Alfred Kwame Larbi, aka DJ Oxygen that sincere and prudent Prophet Emmanuel Badu Kobi is a notorious criminal and car stealer.
4. Therefore, Prophet Badu Kobi condemns the association of his name to the deliberate falsehood being perpetrated by Mr. Alfred Kwame Larbi, aka DJ Oxygen and gives him three working days to retract and apologize on the same platform and other ten selected media platforms by Prophet Badu Kobi.
5. Prophet Badu Kobi wishes to inform the general public, church members, family and loves ones to treat the above diabolic lies and allegations with the contempt they deserve. Prophet Badu Kobi’s focus is on promoting the Kingdom of God and preparing His people for the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. God bless Ghana. Signed Communication Team Cc: All Media Houses Contact: