Basic Job Description:
Provide non-classroom, academic instruction to students on an individual or small-group basis with strategies and help so they can succeed in school.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
1) Travel to students' homes, libraries, or workplace to conduct tutoring sessions.
2) Schedule tutoring appointments with students or their parents.
3) Research or recommend textbooks, software, equipment, or other learning materials to complement tutoring.
4) Organize tutoring environment to promote productivity and learning.
5) Review class material with students by discussing the text, working solutions to problems, or reviewing worksheets or other assignments...
6) Evaluate students' progress and discuss the results with students and/or their parents.
1) Must have knowledge of at least one of the following curriculum and the expected outcomes for students at each level:
• International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
• Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
• Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT)
• International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE)
• Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
• Graduate Management Admission (GMAT)
• Management Information System (MIS),
• West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE),
• Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE),
• Afterschool/homework assistance
• Preschool and Montessori
2) Have up-to-date knowledge about learning theories, techniques, and resources.
3) Be punctual for all scheduled tutoring sessions
1) Must hold a minimum of a diploma or higher from a recognized institution.
2) Responsible, dependable, honest, and mature.
3) Friendly, patient, and sensitive to a diversity of students.
How To Apply