Aholiab Consultancy and research a UK based consultancy firm is building a pool of specialist consultants Roster to embark on an international skill development and e-business innovations and networking for foster information exchange and skill development between developed and developing countries.
We are at the moment looking for people with "know how" in the following fields :
* Accountancy and Business Administration
* Internationl Business & International relations
* Nursing & Medicine
* Information Technology (Hardware and Software specialists)
MCSE,C++, Oracle, PC Assembly
* Computer Analyst
* Ministers of Religion
* Teachers (DEip. Ed, BEd, PGCE,etc)
* Business Administration (MBA, and BA?BSc(Admin))
* Publishing and Book Industry
* MA/MSc(Development Studies)
Other specialyies will also be considered.
The Projects under consideration have christian a ethos however it will be beneficial to our developing communities as a whole.
The consultants will be working from various parts of the world as nd when available. If you are interested in becoming a pid or volunteer consultant send your cv by emil to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
or by mail to:
The Project "B" Coordinator,
Aholiab Consultancy and Research
74-94 Cherry Orchard Road
CROYDON CR9 6DA