Click for Market Deals →
Acting National Chairman of the New Patriotic Party (NPP),Mr Freddie Blay, has been appointed as the new Board Chairman of the Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC).
In a letter dated 3 May which was received by GNPC on Thursday, 11 May, the Chief of Staff named six other individuals as board members:
The individuals who form the new board are:
1. Mr Freddie Blay – Chairman
2. Dr KK Sarpong – Managing Director
3. Mr Kwabena Kwakye – Member
4. Prof J.S. Nabila – Member
5. Mr Yaw Kyei – Member
6. Nana Adjoa Hackman – Member
7. Ogyeahohoo Yaw Gyebi II – Member
Send your news stories to and via WhatsApp on +233 55 2699 625.