Click for Market Deals →
President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo has appointed Sheikh I.C. Quaye to head the newly-constituted Hajj Board.
A statement issued by the Acting Director of Communications at the presidency, Mr Eugene Arhin, said the former legislator and Greater Accra regional Minister will be steering the affairs of the Board with 10 other members who include the following:
1. Abdul Malik Adams Gariba – Member
2. Mr. Farouk Hamza – Member
3. Sheikh Amin Bonsu – Member
4. Alhaji Inusa Amadu – Member
5. Mr. Kamal-Deen Abdulai – Member
6. Ismaela Ibrahim – Member
7. Mohammadu Osmanu Alidu – Member
8. Mohammed Osumanu Yunusah – Member
9. Mr. Braimah Adams – Member
10. Dr. Mohammed Ibrahim Mohammed – Member
Meanwhile, the following have also been appointed to head the Medical, Communications and I.T units of the Hajj Board:
1. Dr. Seidu Zakaria – Head, Medical
2. Abdulai Rahman Alhassan Gomda – Head, Communications
3. Dr. Sani Abduai – Head, I.T.
Send your news stories to and via WhatsApp on +233 55 2699 625.