President Akufo-Addo inaugurates GIPC Board
President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo has inaugurated a 10-member Board for the Ghana Investment Promotion Centre.
Members of the board chaired by Mr Kwasi Abeasi, were sworn in on January 17, 2018 at the Presidency in Accra.
Other members of the board are:
• The Chief Executive Officer Officer of the GIPC, Mr Yofi Grant
• The first Deputy Governor of the Bank of Ghana (BoG), Mr Maxwell Opoku- Afairi
• Acting Director –General of the National Development Planning Commission (NDPC), Dr Grace A. Bediako
• Deputy Minister of Trade and Industry, Mr Carlos Kingsley Ahenkorah
• Deputy Minister of Finance, Mr Kwaku Agyeman Kwarteng
• CEO of the Private Enterprise Federation (PEF), Nana Osei-Bonsu
• Mr Alex Apau Dadey, member
• Madam Nora Bannerman-Abbott, member
• Dame Dr Mrs Cecilia A. Kwofie, member