General News of Sun, 24 Dec 2017124

I’ve done really well in my first year – Nana Addo

Read Article

Comment: NPP PROPAGANDA APPARATUS WEAK

Author:
KOFI AYIGBE
Date:
2017-12-24 06:53:16
Comment to:
Below average, Mr President

NANA SHOULDN'T THINK THE BATTLE IS OVER. IN FACT, IT HAS JUST BEGUN. NDC IS OUTPUNCHING THE GOVERNMENT ON THE PROPAGANDA FRONT AND IT'S TIME TO REPLACE URSULA EKUFUL AND MUSTAFA HAMID AT THEIR RESPECTIVE MINISTRIES. URSULA IS TOO COMFORTABLE NOW TO UNLEASH THE HEAT SHE'S KNOWN FOR. BOTH HAMID HAMID AND HIS DEPUTY PERRY OKUDZETO ARE JOKING, INEFFECTIVE AND TOO RELAXED FOR THE ATTACKS FROM ABLAKWAH & CO. ON THE WHOLE, NPP'S WAR FORMATION HAS NO ASSAULT TROOPERS. TO HAVE THE FREEDOM AND PEACE TO SALVAGE THE TATTERED ECONOMY, NANA ADDO NEEDS FIGHTERS LIKE NAPO, ABRONYE DC, WONTUMI TO RAIN BRIMSTONE AND FIRE ON THE OPPOSITION, ATTACKING RATHER THAN DEFENDING. IT'S HEARTBREAKING TO WATCH THE MINORITY SIDE THROWING JABS AND WINNING ON POINTS WHEN A FORMIDABLE, VENOMOUS PROPAGANDA MACHINERY WOULD QUICKLY SILENCE OR CHECK THE DISRUPTIVE NDC BOYS. WITH LESS THAN 15% OF GHANAIAN VOTERS BEING SOPHISTICATED AND INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO KNOW WHO REALLY CAN DELIVER, THERE'S ALWAYS THE CHANCE OF OUR GULLIBLE 85% FALLING FOR NDC'S TRICKS. ONE YEAR HAS PASSED NANA. YOU HAVE ONLY TWO LEFT. YOU' SHOULDN'T SUFFER A HEART ATTACK AFTER A SHOCK DEFEAT, AS WE'RE ALSO NOT PREPARED TO HOLD YOUR FUNERAL ANY TIME SOON. YOU'VE BEEN TOO SLOW, TOO NICE IN DEALING WITH THESE GREEDY BASTARDS.

This article is closed for comments.

KOFI AYIGBE on Dec 24, 2017 06:53
NPP PROPAGANDA APPARATUS WEAK
stupid talk on Dec 24, 2017 04:05
MALIK ALHASSAN on Dec 24, 2017 07:26
shevchenko on Dec 24, 2017 09:37