The list of the 7th edition of the 50 Most Influential Young Ghanaians 2021 is out. The list released on 28th February 2022 was compiled by Avance Media — a Leading PR & Rating firm.
The list recognises young Ghanaians excelling in various sectors such as sports, entertainment, leadership, social entrepreneurship, business etc.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) & Founder at Websoft Solutions, BigGodwin Martey has made the list.
BigGodwin is well-known for his constant philanthropic outreach. He has, over the years, paid school fees, settled hospital bills, took people off the streets and changed their lives for the better.
More so, he has several business branches including “Oasis Mineral Water” — a drinking water company that has employed tens if not hundreds of Youths in Ghana.
Websoft Solutions which he founded also provide Digital marketng solutions, Website Creation, mobile application creation, Logo Creation and all web services. This is also another avenue of employment for many.
Reacting to news of his inclusion on the list, BigGodwin Martey expressed his joy saying recognitions of this sort encourages him to do better. He also accorded this achievement to God Almigthy!
Other notable names on the list from entertainment include Black Sherif, Stonebwoy, Kwadwo Nkansah, Gyakie etc.
In media, Wode Maya, Zion Felix, Anita Akuffo, Berla Mundi and other trailblazers were noted for their sterling contribution in the year under review.
Other notable names honoured in the 2021 ranking include Ghana Black Stars and Arsenal FC place, Thomas Partey, Deputy Information Minister, Abubakar Fatimatu, (who is he) Brian Amoateng, Dancers Incredible Zigi, Dancegod Lloyd and others.
In announcing the list, MD of Avance Media, Prince Akpah, noted that the stories of the individuals in this year’s list are worth emulating by young Ghanaians who are passionate about contributing to the development and image of the country Ghana.
The honoured young Ghanaians to channel their resources in mentoring young people by giving them directions as they have become a symbol of hope for the country and the continent.
Unlike previous rankings where qualified individuals are listed in the order of ranks in line with public votes, this year’s rankings are published in alphabetical order.
More information on the ranking is also available on gh.avancemedia.org
Below is the list of Avance Media’s 2021 50 Most Influential Young Ghanaians arranged in alphabetical order.
- Abubakar Fatimatu || Deputy Minister, Ministry of Information
- Alice Mamaga Akosua Amoako || Autism Ambassadors Ghana
- Amaarae || Musician
- Amoaning Samuel (Entamoty) || YouTuber
- Anita Akuffo || On-Air personality
- Berla Mundi || On-Air Personality
- BigGodwin Martey || Websoft Solutions
- Black Sherif || Musician
- Brian Amoateng || IYES Ghana
- Clemento Suarez || Comedian
- Cynthia Ofori Dwumfuo || Hollard Ghana
- DanceGod Lloyd || Dancer
- Daniel Amartey || Footballer
- Eno Barony || Musician
- Fameye || Musician
- Felix Afena Gyan || Footballer
- Gregory Rockson || mPharma
- Gyakie || Musician
- Ibrahim Mahama || Artist
- Incredible Zigi || Dancer
- Jake Obeng-Bediako || Presidential Coordinator for Youth Engagement and Strategy
- Jordan Ayew || Footballer
- Jorge Appiah || SolarTaxi
- Juliet Bawuah || Journalist
- Kaly Jay || Influencer
- Kennedy Agyapong || Afrochella
- Kennedy Osei || Despite Media
- KiDi || Musician
- Kobby Kyei || Blogger
- Kuami Eugene || Musician
- Kudus Mohammed || Footballer
- Kwadwo Nkansah || Actor
- Kwadwo Sheldon || YouTuber
- Mame Dufie Achampong-Kyei Obeng || Glico
- Manasseh Azure Awuni || Journalist
- Mawuli Gavor || Actor
- Medikal || Musician
- OB Amponsah || Comedian
- Ohene Kwame Frimpong || SaltMedia
- Owuraku Ampofo || Journalist
- Prince Ampofo || Databank Foundation
- Sadiq Abdulai Abu || 3Music Networks
- Sam Nartey George || Member of Parliament
- Sammy Gyamfi || NDC Communications Director
- Samuel Takyi || Boxer
- Stonebwoy || Musician
- Thomas Partey || Footballer
- Wode Maya || YouTuber
- Yvonne Nelson || Actor
- Zion Felix || Blogger