This blog is managed by the content creator and not GhanaWeb, its affiliates, or employees. Advertising on this blog requires a minimum of GH₵50 a week. Contact the blog owner with any queries.
Fri, 4 Mar 2022 Source: Queen Xorlali
A business loan letter is a document that must be written by the owner of a business applying for a loan. It should provide detailed information about the business and the need for a loan. A well-written business loan letter will make it easier for lenders to make decisions about whether or not to grant the requested funds.
How To Write A Business Loan Letter
While there are no set guidelines for how to write a business loan letter, there are certain points that should be addressed in order to increase the likelihood of getting approved.
- The first thing that you need to do is write your address that yours and the lender's address
- The second step is to greet which we called the salutation is “Dear sir” or “Dear Madam”
- The third step on how to write a business loan letter is the title of your letter and this comes under the salutation. An example of the title is “APPLICATION FOR A LOAN OF GHC 200,000“.
- The next step is to write the body of the letter and it should include the below;
- Summary of your business loan request letter
- Basic information about your business
- Brief explanation of why you really need the loan
- Summary of your ability to repay the loan
- Finally, you should conclude your letter with words such as Best Regards, Yours truly, Best Wishes, etc. Remember to sign before submitting the business loan letter.
Source: Queen Xorlali