VIP Jeoun Transport is amongst the leading transportation companies in Ghana. Arguably one could also say it is the most competitive transport company in Ghana. It's quite not surprising therefore that many would want to know the fares and destinations of VIP buses.
At least the transport company is known for its provision of comfort and friendly customer services. We believe everyone wants comfort especially when their journey is along with a stressful one.
VIP buses do just valid for travel in Ghana. The bus service has a booking facility available only to individuals commuting The Accra-Kumasi route.
Unfortunately, for individuals commuting different routes and destinations, you are required to visit the various VIP Bus stations for your transit.
You can contact +233 24 490 4983 to book a VIP bus exclusively for Kumasi-Accra transits. The transport company can also be officially contacted using the following number; +233 55 792 5263 or +233 54 064 4677.
The company does not only provide commercial transportation for people, it is also engaged in the delivery of parcels and bus charters.
Also, for schedules for take-offs and arrivals, it's quite unfortunate passengers are required to visit the various bus terminals for more inquiries as any detail given might be of misconception to the public.
This happens because take-offs and arrivals at various bus terminals vary daily and there isn't a routine schedule to follow. VIP buses are also known for features like no delays, comfortable seating, fully air-conditioned, adjustable curtains, friendly customer services, and spacious room for legs which makes it the number 1 choice for many.
What is the price of VIP bus in Ghana?
A list of bus destinations and their prices are given below.
- Accra to Tarkwa/Bogoso is GHS50
- Accra to Techiman is GHS 65
- Accra to Nkoranza is GHS 65
- Kumasi to Techiman is GHS 135
- Accra to Ashanti Mampong is GHS 45
- Accra to Bogoso is GHC 50
- Accra to Obuasi is GHC 50
- Accra to Dormaa is GHC 60
- Accra to Sampa is GHS 90
- Accra to Drobo is GHS 80/60
- Accra to Berekum is GHS55
- Accra to Wa is GHS 115
- Accra to Bolgatanga/Navrongo is GHS120
- Accra to Oda is GHS 135
- Accra to Goaso is GHS 65/55
- Accra to Yendi is GHS 110
- Accra to Sefwi Juaboso, Debiso, Dadieso, Bonsu Nkwanta, Asawienso, is GHS 60
- Accra to Yeji is GHS 60
- Accra to Bibiani is GHS60
- Accra to Cape Coast is GHS 50
- Kumasi to Sunyani is GHS50
- Kumasi to Takoradi is not available
- Accra to Aflao is GHS75
- Kumasi to Aflao is GHS80
- Accra to Kumasi is GHS50
- Accra to Sunyani is GHS 50
- Accra to Tamale is GHS 105
Who owns VVIP buses in Ghana?
VVIP buses in Ghana are owned by VIP JEOU Transport.
How many seats does VIP bus have?
VIP has a fleet of Prevost Motorcoaches, seating up to 55 passengers each. The coaches have ADA accessibility, restrooms, spacious luggage compartments, reclining seats with plentiful legroom, DVD monitors, USB outlets, movie & music licensing, seat belts and WiFi.