This blog is managed by the content creator and not GhanaWeb, its affiliates, or employees. Advertising on this blog requires a minimum of GH₵50 a week. Contact the blog owner with any queries.

Man in serious trouble after faking his son's death for this reason

Thu, 2 Feb 2023 Source: Club Mate

A Kenyan father has been remanded in police custody for 14 days after being accused in court of faking the death of his child.

HOT VIDEO: Kiss Or Grab Game: She Prefers 8 Inches

Kabete magistrate Catherine Mugo granted a separate request by police to keep the suspect, identified as Wilson Isoyi, in custody to complete investigations.

The middle-aged man was arrested in Gaitubi, Kabete sub-county, after mourners discovered that he had misled them about the death of his child.

He is said to have told his friends and neighbours that his child had disappeared on 5 January this year, only for the authorities to discover his body two days later.

The suspect's relatives and friends immediately began preparations for the burial, which was to take place in Emuhaya, Vihiga County.

Mourners and well-wishers managed to raise more than Ksh 100,000 to cover the cost of food for the child's proper burial, giving the impoverished family something comparable.

When the tribute printer asked for a picture of Wilson's child, which he didn't have, Wilson's wickedness bubbled to the surface. Mary Wanjik, his neighbour, told reporters: "We were now anticipating the day of the funeral, having already given him the money for the coffin, the hearse, the printing of the funeral programme and the eulogy.

He was told by the funeral committee to provide a photograph of the boy, but he did not. He began to give lame reasons, such as the fact that including it in the eulogy was against his cultural views.

On the day of the funeral, unsuspecting mourners had gathered at the town mortuary, ready to take the body and bring it to Emuhaya for burial, but the suspect had inexplicably disappeared". She spoke.

"He had informed us that at the city mortuary we would find the hearse, the coffin and a public address system. Sadly, there was nothing of the sort and the man was nowhere to be seen," said another neighbour.

Wilson, who is currently facing the consequences of earning money dishonestly, left his lair last Sunday. Angry neighbours reported him to the police, who arrested him.

He was also accused of taking a committee member's mobile phone during the fake funeral, but the matter was settled internally.

HOT VIDEO: Kiss Or Grab Game: She Prefers 8 Inches

Source: Club Mate