Are Ghanaians so gullible!?, Ghanaians tested npp from the period of 2001-2008. We are moving Forward in npp first means that properties, bank accounts and private fortunes of the NPP gurus, their families and close friends have moved forward.
In the past former President kufour and his NPP gurus had moved forward so much that they insult suffering Ghanaians as lazy people when they complain about how life has become unbearable. How can the NPP claimed now to have improved the lives of the people over the eight years period when Ghanaians handle the destiny of this country into their hands from 2001-2008!?. Let's take a little step back and refresh our minds what happened.
•. A gallon of kerosene MOVED FORWARD from 4,500 to 57,000 cedis.
• A bundle of roofing sheets MOVED FORWARD from 350,000 to 2.5 million cedis.
• A bag of cement MOVED FORWARD from 17,000 to 100,000.
• When a single room MOVED FORWARD from 15,000 to 300,000.
• When the electricity bill per the first 100 units paid by the average Ghanaian MOVED FORWARD from 10,000 to 122,000 cedis a month.
• When a sachet of pure water MOVED FORWARD from 100 to 500 cedis.
• When a loaf of bread MOVED FORWARD from 1000 cedis to 20,000 cedis.
• When a tin of milo MOVED FORWARD from 3,800 to 42,000 cedis.
• When a tin of milk MOVED FORWARD from 800 to 8,500 cedis.
• When one olonka of gari MOVED FORWARD from 2500 to 15,000.
• When a bag of maize MOVED FORWARD from 100,000 to 850,000.
• When a bag of rice MOVED FORWARD from 50,000 to 600,000 cedis.
• When a ball of kenkey (without mentioning fish) MOVED FORWARD from 200 to 3,000 cedis.
• When fresh coconut MOVED FORWARD from 500 to 4,000 cedis.
• When a bar of key soap MOVED FORWARD from 3000 to 22,000 cedis.
• When a bottle of Coke (that is Coca Cola) MOVED FORWARD from 600 to 4,000 cedis.
• When even the price of nature’s call in a KVIP MOVED FORWARD from 50 cedis to 2,000 cedis?.
Well meaning Ghanaians especially,the first time voters should not make mistake by voting for this bunch of nation wreckers.