Click to read all about coronavirus →
1. The two are separate buildings; one was constructed in the seventies and was refurbished recently, the other, a one-storey structure was built last year
2. The roads leading to the enclave have all been paved and the property fenced
3. The cost has been revealed as 7.7 million cedis and not 5.2 million cedis as suggested by Bawa Mogtari
4. The construction of the building began in January 2016 and was completed in six months
5. The floor is furnished with porcelain tiles and not ceramics
Send your news stories to and via WhatsApp on +233 55 2699 625.