The integrity of the Ghana Supreme Court is seriously at stake. It is very loosely hanging in the balance. The thread holding it in place is just about to snap. This is due to the utter display of capriciousness, evil-mindedness and cunningness by the NDC activists to underestimate the intelligence of both the Supreme Court and all Ghanaians.
What am I all about, an inquisitive mind may be eager to ask? I am all about how the NDC are ignorantly and unintelligibly pursuing a cause to justify the election 2012 results maliciously declared in favour of John Dramani Mahama.
When I became aware of the rush by some 327 NDC activists applying for joinder in the election 2012 fraud case pending in the Supreme Court, I quickly consulted my Superior White legal minds for advice. And below is part of the advice they gave to me amid questioning? I am therefore succinctly revealing them to the whole world especially, Ghanaians the world over.
1. On what grounds, and on whose behalf, did NDC as a party, applied to the Supreme Court to be allowed as respondent, or joinder in the pending election 2012 fraud case that was instituted by the petitioners principally against Dr. Kwadwo Afari-Gyan and John Dramani Mahama?
2. Upon what reason or reasons did the Supreme Court grant the NDC permission (voting 6 to 3 in favour) to join the case even though the petitioners (Nana Akuffo-Addo, Dr. Bawumia and Jake Obetsebi-Lamptey) had sued the Electoral Commission represented by Dr. Kwadwo Afari-Gyan, and John Dramani Mahama (the defendants)?
3. What is the embodiment of the NDC in the ongoing suit if it does not represent the entirety of the membership of the party, with their bigwigs and all party faithful inclusive?
4. The Supreme Court judges should be conversant with the Constitutional electoral laws and how they interpret them in relation to allowing third parties to needlessly submit applications of joinder with intention to stagnate the process of hearing and ruling on the substantive case of the alleged election fraud and wrongful declaration of election results in favour of John Dramani Mahama.
5. The Supreme Court must tell how they understand the composition of the NDC. If it is proven that it encompasses all NDC card and non-cardholders, activists and sympathisers, their representatives and all those who voted for the party and its affiliates, share their dreams and aspirations, then the court must throw out all those NDC applicants rushing to join the case.
6. Who does the Chairman of the Electoral Commission, Dr. Kwadwo Afari-Gyan, represent in the ongoing writ filed in the Supreme Court against him and President John Dramani Mahama? Does he not represent the entire Ghanaian voters legitimate and illegitimate, dead and alive alike?
7. The lastminute.com NDC applicants had better be advised by the Supreme Court to become principal witnesses in the case for the Electoral Commission or John Mahama if they so desire but not as respondents as they intend and aspire to, and are erroneously pursuing.
8. The onus is upon the Supreme Court to live above reproach, excel in the application and interpretation of the electoral laws of the land, be fair and just, to redeem themselves of the corrupt identification tag they are known by. I will write all the advice they gave me with its legal implications in my next article.
May I seize this perfect moment or opportunity to ask the NDC folks, if indeed, they are also idiots? The General Secretary of the NDC, that highly emaciated human mosquito, Johnson Asiedu Nketiah, recently said any IDIOT can go to court. Not long after his insane pronouncement, he led the entire NDC to apply to go to court as respondent to the ongoing suit against the Electoral Commissioner, Dr. Kwadwo Afari-Gyan and President John Dramani Mahama. Again, a pack of NDC activists or sympathisers, seemingly bigger idiots, ignorant and sly as fox as they are, are streaming to the Supreme Court intended to join the suit.
Were they not the very ones who were saying Nana Akuffo-Addo and Co. have no evidence on the alleged election 2012 irregularities, malpractices and fraud? Why are they now panicking, running helter-skelter seeking to delay the case by their quest to flood the Supreme Court with unnecessary applications to join the suit? They think their stupid attempts to block the hearing of the case will work. It will not wash, no matter how far they connive with whomever.
The NDC by their connivance with Dr. Afari Gyan did rig the elections. As KOFI BASOAH has made it known to us subsequent upon his dream had about two weeks to the election, the NPP MUST remain RESOLUTE, the only way to see Nana Akuffo-Addo through to the presidency. He did win the election but the winning verdict was taken away from him and awarded to John Dramani Mahama, alias "Ebe dii bi keke".
God willing, Nana Akuffo-Addo will get his stolen presidential crown back. All that we need doing is to rally support for him and stay RESOLUTELY DETERMINED until VICTORY is his and ours.
I shall soon be back! Stay tuned to Sources radio UK Fm 96.3 and online via modernghana.com for more info from Rockson, that fearless son of Kumawu soil.
Send your news stories to and features to . Chat with us via WhatsApp on +233 55 2699 625.