Re: Kufuor's Cabinet deliberately cancelled my contractor - Woyome"
I have read excerpts of Alfred Agbesi Woyome's defence on Ghanaweb under the General News of Monday, 13 May 2013 entitled, "Kufuor's Cabinet deliberately cancelled my contract - Woyome". Who does this unintelligent Ghanaian swindler of the century think he is fooling?
Mr Alfred Agbesi Woyome has been voice-recorded by Peace FM radio station. He answered to a query by Kwame Sefa Kayi, the host of Peace FM flagship morning show "Kookrokoo" if he did have, or signed, a contract with the government to refurbish the stadia for CAN 2008?" He answered Kwame in the negative. For three consecutive times that the question was asked, each time he responded NO.
The question is if he did not personally sign a contract with the government for himself or for his supposed firm, M-Powapak, why should he make a claim on the government for a cancellation of contract which to him, constitutes a breach of contract?
To fault him on his own words; catch this thief out of his own unintelligent tricks, a charlatan as he is, I am asking him the following few questions.
1. Into what foreign bank accounts did he place the supposedly sourced US$1.5 billion his company was going to use to pre-finance the refurbishment of the stadia? He claims to have sued the government to recuperate the overtures made on the US1.5 billion already sourced, for interests incurred, damages caused, and for compensation. This is why I want to know from whom the money was borrowed and into which accounts it was deposited.
2. Why did he consult Alex Segbefia (Deputy Chief of Staff) and Barton-Odro (Deputy Attorney General) to check and correct his claim documents before presenting them to court? Did he not collude with them to dupe Ghana of the money so claimed - GHC51.2 Million?
3. Why and how did he become the principal or the sole financier of the NDC party?
4. Were some Ghanaians part of his company and therefore stood the automatic chance or have the absolute right to become beneficiaries or stakeholders of the amount he claimed from the government?
5. Does Woyome know that there is a paper trail of money he transferred from his GHC51.2 Million into the bank accounts of certain individuals in the country? Not being that very intelligent as he otherwise wants Ghanaians to understand or believe, he made bank transfers into other beneficiaries' accounts.
6. Was Betty Mould-Iddrisu not among the beneficiaries? Was it not the reason why she dubiously facilitated the payment to him contrarily as directed by the Court? Did she receive a "handshake" of GHC5 Million, I am just querying?
7. Is Woyome that kind enough to dish out the money so obtained from the government to that many people including using some to singlehandedly finance the NDC?
I put it to Mr Alfred Agbesi Woyome that he simply stole the money in collusion with some Government appointees without necessarily having signed any contract with the government. He must be prepared to suffer the consequences regardless of what the NDC may attempt doing to help him.