What to do with our treasonous leaders!
By Nana Oben
In some foreign jurisdictions, repeated rapists are castrated to prevent any possible occurrence. In others, some murderers are executed as punishment, deterrent to others, and to prevent a future repeat of the crime.
There is the school of thought that since almost all the atrocities in the Democratic Republic of Congo and Central African Republic are by males against women, the women should not (for a period) birth, nurture and rear the same males that will turn around to rape, beat, torture and dislocate them.
THE SLAVE TRADE AND ENSUING COLONIZATION WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE WITHOUT THE AQUIESENCE, CONNIVANCE AND COMPLICITY OF OUR ANCESTRAL LEADERS.
We over 65 years old, Africans and non-Africans now accept that the 1966 coup that toppled President Nkrumah’s government set Ghana, Africa and Africans back probably a millennium. Again that coup would NOT have been possible without the connivance and complicity of fellow Ghanaians.
Most Ghanaians (except the looting brigade) agree that Rawlings 1981 coup set Ghana’s development back at least 40 years.
One then wonders if the slave trade and the ensuing colonization, the 1966 and 1981 coups had been nipped in the bud, Ghana, Ghanaians, Africa AND AFRICANS would be further ahead than we are today. “Nipped in the bud”, HOW?
Going with the principles of “PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE”, and “IT’S BETTER TO CUT OFF THE ARM THAT IS AN IMPEDIMENT”, would Africa have been better off if those complicit leaders and chiefs in the slave trade, Britain’s colonization, the 1966 and 1981 coup makers had been “NULLIFIED” for TREASON right in the “planning” or “negotiating” stages?.
TREASON is defined as “THE BETRAYAL OF ONE’S OWN COUNTRY (or people) BY WAGING WAR AGAINST IT, OR BY CONSCIOUSLY OR PURPOSELY ACTING TO AID IT’S ENEMIES”.
Over 500 years later Ghana (and Africa) is still reeling under the effects of the slave trade and colonization of Africa, the first treasonous acts committed by some of our ancestral leaders.
SAD TO SAY, OUR CURRENT LEADERS ARE ABOUT TO REPEAT SIMILAR ACTS OF TREASON AGAINST US. THIS TIME THESE SO CALLED LEADERS ARE AIDING THE ENEMY TO STRANGULATE THE VERY MEANS OF OUR SURVIVAL, OUR FOOD SUPPLY.
For whose benefit would a “FRIEND” bribe you to topple YOUR elected President, as happened in 1966? For whose benefit would a clique of miscreants topple YOUR elected government for lack of “PROVITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY” with some trumped up charges of corruption, as happened in 1981, only to be followed by massive corruption and looting of State resources by the same clique and relatives since then?.
With this hindsight of history, our current President and Parliament should be asking, in the least, the following questions:
1. For whose benefit would a “FRIEND – USA’s Monsanto, Cargil, etc.” bribe US-Ghana and Africa to REPLACE OUR FREE NATURALLY REGENERATING FOOD SUPPLY WITH THEIR “MORE BOUNTIFUL” FOOD SUPPLY, THE COST AND AVAILABILITY OF WHICH WILL BE PEPERTUALLY UNDER THEIR CONTROL; AND WITH QUESTIONABLE HEALTH IMPLICATIONS?
2. Currently, our farmers can replant our corn, maize, cotton, soy, tomatoes, etc year after year if even with non –optimum yield; why should they give up that God-given right, and year after year have to BUY FROM FOREIGN CONGLOMERATES SEEDS, FERTILIZERS, PESTICIDES AND WEEBISIDES IN ORDER TO STAY IN BUSINESS?
3. If GM seeds and foods are that beneficial to the world’s food supply, why do the EU, South America, Asia, and now India NOT WANT IT? Why have Sweden, Norway and Philippines destroyed test fields?
4. Who drafted the Breeder’s Seed Bill before Parliament now that enshrines the rights of the “breeder” above Ghana’s institutional oversights and laws? And for whose benefit is the Breeder’s bill? Certainly not the Ghanaian researchers; they would NOT remove themselves from the Ghana government institutional protection as DEMANDED by clause 23 of the bill.
5. Which entities, companies or governments are sponsoring/funding the campaigns of our so called Ghanaian seed/food “EXPERTS” to introduce GMO unto our agriculture?
6. FACING ALL THE WORLDWIDE NEGATIVE LITERATURE, WHO BENEFITS FROM RUSHING THIS BILL THROUGH PARLIAMENT?
7. Note the “FREEDOM OF INFORMATION” Bill, which benefits ALL GHANIANS, has been languishing in parliament for over 10 YEARS; why the rush to pass this Breeder’s Bill?
8. All scientific experiments are carried out on a CONTROLLED platform. Why are the GMO test fields being sited in our Savanah areas designated to be our future BREAD BASKET? Is it the intent to cause as much damage to our agriculture as possible in the shortest time?
9. WHY DO WE GET SUCH INFANTILE AND SELF DESTRUCTIVE DECISIONS EMANATING FROM OUR PARLIAMENT INSPITE OF ALL THE PhD’S IN THE HOUSE, THE MINISTRIES, AND THE PRESIDENCY?
Surely, these “HONOURABLE” men and women in our parliament and government institutions must know which of their decisions AID our “ENEMY” against our interest, and can therefore be described as treasonous. WE THE PEOPLE (over 10 million, excluding children) MUST NOT SPARE THE SELFSERVING AGENTS OF OUR ENEMIES ANY MORE. PEOPLE-POWER has played in Tunisia, Egypt, etc. and is playing even now in Thailand. IT’S ABOUT TIME WE SACK/DISMISS/ AND PROSECUTE THOSE PEOPLE WE ELECT AND PAY TO GUARD AND SECURE OUR INTERESTS WHO, FOR PITTANCE, BECOME AGENTS OF OUR ENEMIES, AND HAND THEM ON SILVER PLATTER OUR RESOURCES, TAX HOLIDAYS, MINING CONCESIONS WITH REDICULOUS TERMS, OUR HEALTH, AND NOW OUR FOOD SOVEREIGNTY.
Parliament, kill that Breeder’s bill!! We have had enough of your sell-out. You are goading Ghanaians into a very savage REVOLUTION.