15
Menu
News

Government to launch policy to ensure 70% of local content on TV stations - Ursula Ekuful

Read Article

Comment: Re: GOOD POLICY,RADIO STATIONS AS WELL

Author:
jim
Date:
2017-10-01 07:00:57
Comment to:
GOOD POLICY,RADIO STATIONS AS WELL

Apuuuu, even if they make it 99% they will still watch the 1% leaving the 99% . It's about good programs not the percentage

This article is closed for comments.

jim on Oct 1, 07:00
Re: GOOD POLICY,RADIO STATIONS AS WELL