MyPasel Technologies Ltd, the Last Mile Logistics Startup that is revolutionizing the movement of goods and parcels today, 14th June announced the launch of their first mobile app Mypasel, available for iOS and Android.
After a successful beta with 100’s of users, this all mobile experience offers businesses and individuals easy and safe way to request for delivery via bicycle, motorbike, car, pick up as well as a truck with 3 steps either on demand or on schedule.
The platform hosts drivers who want to earn extra income by assigning them to hundreds of daily delivery requests from business and individuals across Accra.
The importance of logistics can never be overemphasized in the productivity of every company, as a result, using the MyPasel app to make delivery orders is easy and simple.
1. Enter your Pickup and delivery location(s)
2. Choose the appropriate vehicle
3. Confirm your order.
Your delivery order is assigned to the closest driver and you can then track from pick up location to delivery location(s).
MyPasel app features.
• Multi-destination functionality: Businesses and individuals can make deliveries to more than one customers and locations.
• Schedule Transactions: Schedule orders for specified date and times.
• An innovative discover to make orders directly from retail shops and restaurants on our network.
• Exciting Rewards: Businesses and individuals who use MyPasel app get cash points on every completed order which they can redeem to reduce their delivery cost or use as vouchers to dine from restaurants and shop from retail stores within our network
• Security: Businesses and individuals who use MyPasel app get insurance coverage on their packages.
Please visit the following links to download the app;
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mypasel/id1456353490#?platform=iphone from iOS App Store
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.desymal.mypaselsender from Android Play Store to sign up for a business or individual account.
Drivers can also download the MyPasel Driver app by visiting
Send your news stories to and features to . Chat with us via WhatsApp on +233 55 2699 625.