Ghana’s football boss, Kwesi Nyantakyi got himself a second wife over the weekend in a private ceremony. Mr Nyantakyi tied the knot with 25-year-old Mariam.
The Ghana Football Association (GFA) boss who has been a Muslim since age five has also recently been named one of the most influential Ghanaians.
1. Mariama Sannie had her secondary education at the renowned Holy Child School in Cape Coast.
2. Mariama entered the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology after Holy Child School.
3. At KNUST, she read Metallurgical Engineering.
4. She was part of the pioneering students who read mineral engineering at KNUST and graduated in 2015.
5. Mariama loves to travel and she has seen several parts of the world.
Send your news stories to and features to . Chat with us via WhatsApp on +233 55 2699 625.