'I wasn't really sacked' – Big Paradise explains exit from Sheldon's platform

Big Paradise Big Paradise recalls difficult period after falling out with Kwadwo Sheldon

Sat, 22 Aug 2026 Source: www.ghanaweb.com

Ghanaian content creator Big Paradise has opened up about the circumstances surrounding his exit from Kwadwo Sheldon’s online platform.

Speaking in an interview on The Delay Show on August 22, 2026, Big Paradise clarified that he was not directly sacked but was asked by Kwadwo Sheldon not to appear on screen again following a disagreement involving fellow content creator Scanty.

According to him, the development came after he and Scanty engaged in what he described as a back-and-forth exchange on the show.

“I wasn’t really sacked. They said Scanty and I did back and forth on the screen and from there Sheldon told me not to be there. He said he’s not going to let me be on the screen again,” he said.

Big Paradise explained that appearing on the platform had become his main source of income and exposure at the time. He had also deferred his education to focus on the opportunity.

He mentioned that losing the platform left him uncertain about his future, especially because he had put his schooling on hold.

“That was the main thing I was doing. I deferred from school. When the whole issue happened, I cried at some point,” he recounted.

Criticism is part of the journey; it won't stop me – Big Paradise

According to Big Paradise, he felt particularly devastated because he believed his career was beginning to gain momentum and people were finally taking notice of him.

“I felt like this is the time that people are noticing me and I’ve left school too,” he stated.

He disclosed that he eventually informed his mother that he had stopped schooling, only for the opportunity he was relying on to suddenly disappear.

“I told my mum that I’ve stopped schooling and the only thing I was doing to survive too didn’t work,” he shared.

Big Paradise noted that the situation affected him financially and emotionally, as the brand promotions he used to secure through social media also began to dry up.

He explained that he previously received between GH¢4,000 and GH¢5,000 for some promotional posts on X (formerly Twitter), but those opportunities also stopped coming.

“Sometimes on Twitter, some people would ask me to promote their brand for them, then I would get some 4,000 or 5,000 just for the promo on Twitter. All these weren’t coming anymore, so it broke me and I didn’t know what was wrong,” he added.

FG/MA

Osebo the Zaraman opens up on life, fashion and controversies

Source: www.ghanaweb.com