Ladies: 6 ways to find a good husband
At the start of a marriage, the only thing many couples know is that they love each other dearly. Then later on, other things begin to follow as they keep to their 'for better or worse' vow.
For single ladies, it’s all about selecting the right man to spend the rest of your life with. Sometimes you may be with your partner but are still doubtful about him being your husband.
Compiled by Huffington Post, here are 8 ways to find a good husband
1. Look for a good man: An open and sympathetic man who doesn’t hold grudges is a good man.
2. Look for a good father: He can be everything you need but if he isn’t a good father, then you will have a big problem on your hands in future.
3. Look for a strong man: He’s tough in rough times and you can always lean on him for support.
4. Look for a man with a sense of humor: He’ll always know how to snap you out of a bad mood or make jokes out of funny situations.
5. Look for a passionate man: A man who sees the brighter side of life and has numerous interests, music, food, you name them.
6. Look for a man who loves music: His collections would make you fall in love with him over and over again.