Strategies for NPP to win Election 2016
The first strategy for Nana Akufo Addo and NPP to win Election 2016 is to galvanise public support through the process of “all hands on deck”. Anyone who has the means to canvass for Nana Akufo Addo/Dr Alhaji Bawumia and NPP to garner more votes to enable them win the election must be encouraged to do so. We must welcome them on board the NPP campaign team.
2. Team work and Co-ordination: All the various persons and groups campaigning for Nana Akufo Addo and NPP are to be seen to work as a team with each member or group playing their roles as best as they can. All the members must be selfless, honest and play effective role. They must co-ordinate as they move along to achieve the ultimate goal of putting Nana Akufo Addo in the presidency with NPP forming the next government on 7 January 2017 following the outcome of 7 December 2016 general elections.
3. Communication: Communication is the most effective tool to wield in the organization of any business to ensure their success. Therefore, there should be effective communication between the leadership of NPP and all the various groups and persons on the ground doing the campaigning. Again, all those doing the campaigning must communicate among themselves on the strategies they are taking to achieve their goal, thus, get Nana Akufo Addo and NPP into government following from Election 2016 scheduled for 7 December 2016.
4. Recognition: Recognising the noble job being done by the various groups or persons on the ground really boosts people’s morale to double their efforts in any good job or thing that they are doing. Recognition does not necessary have to be giving the person or group some money. No! It can be in a form of saying to the group or the individual, thank you; you’ve done a great job or giving the person a hug, a pat on the back or a thumbs-up. By recognising their good job, they feel proud that the leader or the leadership does appreciate their input towards the success of the business or the achievement of the set goal whichever it may be and in our case; it is getting Nana Akufo Addo and NPP into power.
4. There should be no instance of anyone sharing the same dream and fighting for the same cause to feel superior to the other in our efforts to win the election for Nana Akufo Addo, NPP, and all the suffering Ghanaian masses. We should count every effort made by anyone with good intentions towards our final objective as valuably equal for after all, if you are a rich man or poor, you have the same one vote. We have to respect and acknowledge any least effort made by anyone towards getting Nana Akufo Addo at the presidency and NPP into government.
5. Selfishness and Egocentrism: These two evil behaviours must be eschewed from our fight to wrestle power from President Mahama and the NDC. Being selfish and egocentric will culminate in one trying devilishly to prevent others from coming into the limelight. They want to be the centre of everything and be the pivot on which everything revolves around. They will do whatever is in their capacity to prevent others from shining because they think if others were allowed to shine and gain recognition, they will appear to be diminished in the eyes of the public and be no longer seen as the all-powerful fellows they have always projected themselves to be. By such attitudes, our chances of winning the election can be scuppered and do these egotists care? No!
6. No Pull Him Down: Nobody must be seen to do acts that will pull a fellow who is on our side and fighting for the same cause down! We should rather encourage them to continue with the good job.
7. The NPP leadership should interact with the public. They must make themselves available to the public if not for safety and security reasons. They must not make themselves tin gods who cannot be reached by the electorates. The leaders must go their separately assigned ways with some dedicated persons to do public and door to door campaigning. They should not all be seen to be following only Nana Akufo Addo. This is because the job is vast and Nana Akufo Addo alone cannot take the good tidings to every Ghanaian in every nook and cranny of the country.
8. Finally, but not the least, let me mention that all the persons and/or groups working towards the common goal of getting Nana Akufo Addo and NPP into power are to co-operate by way of helping disseminate one another’s efforts made, and their plans in place to achieving our ultimate goal. For example, Sources radio UK online, Abaawa radio UK online, “Mahama Must Go” movement, Agya Koo’s Agenda 57% 2016, Lucky Mensah, A-Plus, Great Ampong, Nana Kwame Ampadu, Aseibu Amenfi, Diana Asamoah, Manfred etc. songs and their messages must be helped to reach many people by one another. This is because we all share the same objective. There should not be any instances of one trying to sabotage the other or not trying to let one’s message reach the broader public for one reason or the other.
As long as we are all in the same boat fighting for the same cause, there should not be any instance of one trying to outdo the other by simply being mischievous for if we did that, then we have defeated our own aim and objective.
I wish God blessings and grace upon every Ghanaian who is actively playing a positive role to bring Nana Akufo Addo and NPP to power to alleviate Ghanaians of their teeming problems brought upon them by President Mahama and the NDC.
Stay tuned for more electioneering strategies from the proud son of Kumawu/Asiampa.
The battle is still the Lord’s and “Mahama must go!