Reshuffle: Hamid, Adda, Amewu moved; 110 unchanged; 2 new portfolios added
President Nana Akufo-Addo has reshuffled his ministers but none of them has lost his or her job.
Also, he has added two new portfolios – Minister of State at the Office of the Vice-President; and Minister of State at the Office of the President.
Below is the full list:
1. John Peter Amewu – Energy (Former Minister of Lands and Natural Resources)
2. Kweku Asoma-Cheremeh – Lands and Natural Resources (Former Brong Ahafo Regional Minister)
3. Kofi Adda – Aviation (Former Minister of Sanitation and Water Resources)
4. Cecilia Abena Dapaah – Sanitation and Water Resource (Fomer Aviation Minister)
5. Dr Mustapha Abdul-Hamid – Minister of Inner City and Zongo Development (Former Information Minister)
6. Kojo Oppong Nkrumah – Information (Former Deputy Minister of Information)
7. Cynthia Morrison – Gender, Child and Social Protection
8. Paulina Tangoba Abayage – Upper East Regional Minister (Former Ambassador to Italy)
9. Evans Opoku Bobie, Member of Parliament for Asunafo North constituency and former deputy Brong Ahafo Regional Minister, is now Brong Ahafo Regional Minister designate;
10. Martin Oti Gyarko, Member of Parliament for Techiman North constituency, is now Deputy Brong Ahafo Regional Minister designate;
11. Boniface Abubakar Saddique, Member of Parliament for Madina constituency and former Minister for Inner City and Zongo Development, is now Minister of State at the Office of the Vice President;
12. Rockson Bukari, former Upper East Regional Minister, is now Minister of State at the Office of the President;
13. Pius Enam Hadzide, former deputy Minister for Youth and Sports, is now Deputy Minister for Information;
14. Perry Curtis Okudzeto, former deputy Minister for Information, is now Deputy Minister for Youth and Sports; and
15. Otiko Afisa Djaba, former Minister for Gender, Children and Social Protection, is now Ambassador-designate to Italy.