Ghanaian highlife musician, Rex Omar has begun a massive campaign for NDC’s presidential candidate, John Dramani Mahama.
In a post sighted by Zionfelix.net, Rex Omar, who also doubles as a Board Chairman for the Ghana Music Rights Organization (GHAMRO) listed all the promises that Ex-President John Mahama has made prior to the launch of his 2020 manifesto.
He couldn’t fathom why his opponents are ranting he does not have any message while he has been stressing on what he intends to do if given the mandate to rule to the country again.
“We all know Mahama’s desire to transform Ghana – his reputation for development is a universal reality. He’s done it before, he can do it again. Patriotism + Vision + Competence + Honesty + Hardwork + Pragmatism = John Mahama,” the veteran musician wrote on Facebook.
Read his full post below.
Mahama is yet to launch his 2020 manifesto, but Yanoom are already making noise that he doesn’t have a message. Below are 20 things Mahama have promised to do if elected.
1) Expand and double the capacity of the 37 Military Hospital.
2) Construct two international-standard Infectious Diseases Centres.
3) Establish two additional international research centres.
4) Establish a National Infectious Disease Response Plan.
5) Make Ghana safe for journalists.
6) Bring back companies collapsed by NPP.
7) Six Regional Hospitals in new Regions
8) Build six new Universities in new Regions.
9) Free Technical & Vocational Education.
10) Cancel Teacher National Service.
11) Cancel Teacher Licensure Exams.
12) Improve Teachers & Nurses allowances
13) Comprehensive review of free SHS.
14) Complete the abandoned E-blocks
15) Complete all abandoned hospital projects
16) Reduce the size of govt by 40 ministers
17) Fix the Eastern corridor road
18) Create sustainable jobs
19) Clean the Banking Sector mess
20) Dualize Aflao, Cape Coast & Kumasi roads.
This is just the tip of the iceberg. We all know Mahama’s desire to transform Ghana – his reputation for development is a universal reality. He’s done it before, he can do it again.
Patriotism + Vision + Competence + Honesty + Hardwork + Pragmatism = John Mahama.