A ten year old boy lost his life when he was electrocuted at Akwadum in the New Juaben Municipality of the Eastern Region on Sunday.
The unfortunate incident happened in the absence of the boy’s parent as they had left him in the house to attend a wedding ceremony, only to return to find him electrocuted hours after.
The Assembly woman of the area, Gloria Agyepong in an interview with Kasapa News stated that some young boys in the house told the police upon questioning that the deceased reportedly entered the room of another tenant who was out of the house at the time, to switch on his radio set and in the process got electrocuted.
The police however are conducting further investigations to determine the circumstances leading to the boy’s death.
His body has been deposited at the mortuary pending autopsy.
Send your news stories to and features to . Chat with us via WhatsApp on +233 55 2699 625.