0
Regional News Sat, 30 Sep 2006

Electrical technician electrocuted

Agavedzi (V/R), Sept. 30, GNA - Selasi Afetsi, 26, an Electrical technician died at the Keta Hospital last Monday as a result of shocks from live electrical cables while working in a house at Agavedzi in the Ketu district.

ADVERTISEMENT

Mr Baba Moro, Assistant Superintendent Police in Charge of Crime at Aflao told the Ghana News Agency (GNA) that Afetsi was working on faulty cables in a house when the incident happened. He said Afetsi who received severe burns was rushed unconscious to the Keta Government Hospital where he died the following day. Mr Moro said the body had since been given back to the family for burial after autopsy.

Source: GNA
ADVERTISEMENT