Three Persons have been electrocuted while erecting a billboard at Akyem Asikam, a community near Kibi in the East Akim Municipality of the Eastern region.
Seven (7) other persons who were injured have been admitted at the Kibi Government Hospital.
A Unit Committee Member in the area, Kofi Osei, told Starr News the incident occurred Sunday evening when a local advertising firm with support from some hired residents were erecting a huge billboard, however in the process of lifting the billboard it came into contact with a high Voltage Electricity line shocking the three to death and injuring about seven other persons.
Meanwhile, Kibi Police have began investigation into the incident.
Send your news stories to and features to . Chat with us via WhatsApp on +233 55 2699 625.