A 38-year old man, Kweku Dontoh met his untimely death after a household gas cylinder exploded leaving two children in critical condition at Fetteh Kakraba in the Gomoa East District of the Central Region.
The sad incident happened Sunday afternoon when the man was trying to cook for the family.
An eyewitness said Kweku Dontoh’s charred body was pulled out of the devastated kitchen after the blast.
The eyewitness told Kingdom FM’s Kaakyire Ebenezer the raging fire didn’t spare two children who are now receiving emergency treatment at the Korle – Bu Teaching Hospital.
Send your news stories to and features to . Chat with us via WhatsApp on +233 55 2699 625.