Click for Market Deals →
Ghana's Coronavirus case count has leaped from 1671 to 2074 after 403 new cases were recorded.
The Ghana Health Service (GHS) announced the new figures on its website Thursday morning.
The Greater Accra region remains Ghana's epicentre with 1,795 infections followed by Ashanti with 99.
Eastern is next with 70, Central has 21 while Oti and Upper East have 19 each.
The rest are Volta, 16; Northern, 13; Upper West, 10; Western Region, 9; North East Region, 2; and Western North, 1.
Meanwhile one more person has died, bringing the death toll to 17.
The number of recoveries has also increased from 188 to 212.
Out of the 2074 cases, 62% are male while 38% are female. 12% have history of travel with the remaining 88% having no clear history of travel.
Send your news stories to and via WhatsApp on +233 55 2699 625.