7
Menu
News

It’s a good thing coronavirus affects mostly adults – Dr Kobby Mensah

Wed, 13 May 2020 Source: www.ghanaweb.com

Political Analyst and Marketing Strategist, Dr Kobby Mensah has expressed satisfaction at the distribution rate of the global pandemic, the Coronavirus which has affected more adults and the elderly than children.

Lashing out at irresponsible and selfish parents, Dr Mensah posited that the figures of infections across the globe would have been a lot worse if the virus was attacking children.

Taking to Twitter to make his grievances bare, wrote; “The way some parents are irresponsible and selfish, it was good Corona’s impact is predominantly on the adult population.”

“We would have seen far more staggering numbers if it did on children more than adult,” he added.

Ghana’s current Coronavirus case count stands at 5127 with 494 recoveries and 22.

According to statistics from the Ghana Health Service, out of the total infections so far, 59 percent of them are men while the remaining 41 percent are women.

Reports on the cases also suggest that majority of the recorded cases are adults with a very small percentage being children.

Read Dr Kobby Mensah’s tweet below:

Source: www.ghanaweb.com
Related Articles: