4
Business News Mon, 16 Jul 2018

Click for Market Deals →

Lakeside Estates unveils 2-bedroom detached houses

Comedian Kalybos (R), who has a property at Lakeside Estates was present at the launch

Real Estate Developer, Lakeside Estates has introduced two-bedroom detached houses for prospective homeowners.

The houses, located in the Lakeside Estates in Ashley Botwe, a suburb of Accra, are sold at a unit price of $99,000.

Aside the outright payment, buyers can make purchases through the estate's partners, Stanbic Bank, using a loan facility.

With the loan aspect, buyers are required to pay 20% down payment and spread the remaining 80% over a maximum period of 20 years.

Speaking at the launch, Salah Kwaku Kalmoni, director at Lakeside Estates, explained that buyers who are buying through a loan from their partners do not have to pay a loan facility and valuation fees aside the 12.5% interest. He added that buyers will have property insurance fee waived for the first five years.

Features of the newly introduced two-bedroom detached houses are their unique architectural design, safe ground beam as resistance for earthquakes, and ground settlement.

Each house also has a 120-watts solar panel and a four-channel Digital Video Recorder (DVR) security system.

Source: thefinderonline.com

Send your news stories to and via WhatsApp on +233 55 2699 625.

Join our Newsletter