Entertainment of Sat, 18 Aug 201817
Ebony’s spirit is seeking revenge against Bullet – Father
Ebony’s father, Nana Opoku Kwarteng has stated in a new interview that he has nothing against Bullet but he believes it’s his late daughter’s spirit seeking revenge on Bullet.
According to the late Ebony Reigns’ father, Bullet per the contract signed between them has been cheating Ebony even before she died.
Explaining the contract between Bullet and Ebony, Nana Opoku Kwarteng revealed Bullet after the agreed contract signed between him and her daughter verbally change the contract.
In the new contract, Bullet’s told Ebony that he has a partner called Midas Touch and every dime Ebony makes, 50% will go to Midas Touch.
Out of the remaining 50%, Bullet will take 60% and Ebony will take the remaining 40%. It was a total cheat But because Ebony was desperate, she took the deal before telling him about it.
When he heard about it and confronted Bullet why he changed the contract he was a witness to and demanded the new contract, Bullet refused to give it out. Even when his lawyer called Bullet and requested for it, Bullet never delivered it.
Now, in her death, Bullet keeps cheating her and Nana Opoku Kwarteng claims Ebony Reigns wants revenge. He revealed he is a very forgetful person but he keeps remembering where he placed things that will vindicate Ebony and something tells him his daughter is behind it.
Nana Opoku Kwarteng made these revelations in an interview with Abeiku Santana on his talk show, Atuu.