Twelve thousand Ghanaians to watch Anas' video
About 12,000 Ghanaians are expected to watch the much-talked-about investigative piece by undercover journalist Anas Aremeyaw Anas which is set to premiere tomorrow Wednesday, June 6, 2018.
According to the project manager of the latest expose’ titled number 12, Latif Abubakr, the Tiger EyePI team is ready for the overwhelming number of Ghanaians who are eager to attend the various shows.
“We know Ghanaians are eager to watch how things unfolded in the whole piece which took over two years to do, as my boss himself has said. So far we expect about 12,000 people to watch the shows at the conference centre between Wednesday and Thursday,” Latif who is also a playwright told Francis Abban on the Morning Starr Tuesday.
The yet-to-be-aired video centres mainly on malpractices within the football fraternity and the game in the country.
Already, the President of the Ghana Football Association Kwasi Nyantakyi is facing charges for fraudulently using President Akufo-Addo’s name in the investigative piece.
Additionally, the name of some 15 Ghanaian referees have been mentioned for corrupt activities as captured in the video.
The accused referees include, James Osafo, Jason Nunoo, Kennedy Bentil, Adams Badiu, Alhassan Badiu, Safi adade, Samuel sukah and Kyereme Yeboah.
The rest are Cecil Flecther, Nathan Anafo, Harry atitonu, Umar Teni Wellington, Charles Dawouna and Rahman Salifu.