Crime & Punishment News Archive
Wednesday, 2 February 2005, CHANGE
Crime & Punishment
- Armed robber killed
- Do not settle criminal cases at home - paralegals warned
- Police impounds taxi suspected to be carrying stolen animals
- Businessman granted 60 million cedis bail for fraud.
- BA Mensah?s ?Trillion Assets To Be Returned?
- Farmers burn down houses
- Three robbers get 18 years imprisonment
- Extradited US woman charged with possession
- School proprietor convicted for defilement
- Court jails plantain thief
- Dismissed Students Go To Court
- Man arrested for attempted smuggling of cocaine