Acne is a common skin disease that can be daunting to tackle, a condition that affects the appearance of the skin (blemishes)
Known to cause low self esteem/ reduce self confidence whilst leaving the skin blemished and most times lacklustre, acne can be treated before it gets to a terrible state!
Acne are not serious -most require just simple routines with the right products to be treated- in extreme cases, visits to a dermatologist may be the way out but home remedies/a combination of home essentials work:
What you need:
Apple cider vinegar
1. Put a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in a bowl
2. Add about two teaspoons of green tea (cooled)
3. Add sugar and honey then mix thoroughly
4. Apply the mask to properly cleansed face, massage in the mixture for a few minutes to exfoliate dead skin cells
5. Let the mask sit for about 7-15 minutes then rinse and apply moisturizer as usual.
Note: To achieve a thicker and scrub-like consistency, add sugar.