Health News Archive
Wednesday, 12 September 2018, CHANGE
- Ghana urged to step efforts, resources to fight HIV
- MoH considering 'intelligence gathering unit' to improve sector
- SASNET and Go therapy offer rehabilitation services to stroke survivors
- Make room for nursing mothers to breastfeed – First Lady
- Pantang, Ankaful mental hospitals in ‘crazy’ condition
- Cancers 'rising around the world'
- Prioritize breastfeeding as a public health intervention - First Lady
- Enroll stroke patients on LEAP - Government told.