Ghana’s Young Entrepreneurs (G.Y.E) Launching coming soon
G.Y.E will officially be launched on the 19th of November, 2016, Paloma Hotel (Along the Ring road- Accra) at 10:00 am.
The Theme for the launching is “THE ROLE OF YOUNG ENTREPRENEURS IN ENSURING PEACEFUL ELECTION”. This theme wouldn’t have come at any better time than this.
Ghana will soon be going to the polls to elect new leaders for the next government. And as similar with every elections, stakes are always high hence the need to preach peace till election is over.
G.Y.E currently has a membership population of about three hundred (300) young entrepreneurs across the nation and over 1000s student members across few tertiary institutions.
This great event seeks to create the awareness of the general public about the existence of G.Y.E.
The program will graced by;
• US Ambassador ( American Embassy)
• The Hon. Minister for Trade and Industry
• The Chief Executive Officer NBSSI
• Mr. Kwame Despite (President of Despite Group of Companies)
• The Chief Executive Officer NYA
• C.E.O Tobinko Pharmaceutical
• C. E. O NDK Financial Services
• Apostle Dr. Safo Kantanka ( C.E.O of kantanka company Ltd)
• Mr. Joseph Siaw Agyepong (C.E.O of Zoomlion Limited)
All young entrepreneurs are invited.