Ghanaians dominate top foreign scorers in Egyptian league
Ghanaians have dominated the highest-scoring foreign players in the Egyptian Premier League.
Former Zamalek star Ernest Papa Arko leads the chase with 61 goals and closely followed by red-hot Misr El -Maqasa striker John Antwi.
Felix Ahmed Aboagye is ranked 5th with 52 goals while Nana Poku is ranked 9th with 35 goals.
Here are the top 10 foreign scorers in the Egyptian Premier League
1. Ernest Papa Arko (Ghana) - 61 goals
2. John Antwi (Ghana) 60 goals
3. Bupa Mensuah (Nigeria) 57 goals
4. Chirino Mansari (Sierra Leone) 54 goals
5. Ahmed Felix (Ghana) 52 goals
6. Vincent de Vonne (Côte d'Ivoire) 41 goals
7. Ali Mohsen (Yemen) 35 goals
8. Flavio (Angola) scored 35 goals with Al Ahli
9. Nana Poku (Ghana) 35 goals
10. Mohamed Koufi (Burkina Faso) 33 goals
11. Stanley (Nigeria) 33 goals
12. John Otaka (Nigeria) 32 goals